Beginners - San Marco Santa Sabina chicks
Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 11:00
Comunale F. Mariotti of Santa Sabina
Not played
was half past ten a week of celebration when I was about to cross the gate of the famous field of S. Sabina, ready to attend an exciting match between newcomers rossoblù led by Mr. Serpico of San Marco and the same age Juventina.
Our guys were already on the intent to keep warm while their parents chatted with each other here and there. I was just curious to see the amazing tactics carefully prepared by the coach, but as time passed and the opponents still were not presented to the field. Suspicious of such behavior, then telephoned his colleague Mr. Serpico Juventina of which, falling from the clouds, claimed to know nothing of the game to play. After a brief but intense exchange of views, our coach was resigned to communicate to their kids that the game was postponed due to a misunderstanding with the coach opponent. A gentleman he is, Serpico also came to apologize to me for not holding the meeting, using these touching words: "France ... I'm sorry." After gently point out that my name is Simon and Francis, told him not to worry because I knew that was not his fault.
But like a good left that I am, I quickly realized that something in this story did not come back and investigate the matter, I discovered that in fact the coach Juventina was perfectly aware of the date of the match, but for fear of disgrace in front of a football guru like Serpico, he preferred to distance themselves with an excuse.
But fear not: the appointment with the great football of S. Sabina has only been postponed! Stay tuned to stay current with business teams rossoblù amazing. Hello
by Simon Morgan.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment